Friday, January 8, 2010

Usb Keyboard Mouse Switch Dell Dimension E520 Windows XP Media Centre. Problems With Usb Keyboard & Mouse.?

Dell Dimension E520 Windows XP Media Centre. Problems with usb keyboard & mouse.? - usb keyboard mouse switch

I replaced the Dell USB keyboard with a standard USB keyboard, it works very well in the BIOS screen but does not function at all after the welcome screen, and my new USB mouse does not work so well. All ideas, no legacy support enabled in the BIOS and all USB ports are.

4 comments:

Just Call me AJ said...

USB is a pain if it goes wrong, is not true.

This is the new keyboard to the USB port to connect the keyboard, as in the past?

If not, then try to change and if so, try it with another (you can make a difference)

The same with the mouse.

My camera is not the same thing, works well in a port which is not recognized in others.

mohsen said...

continue this, maybe we can do
Properties on My Computer => Hardware => Device Manager => The hardware is installed, you can not find what you need to install the DVD driver installation, and when found, double click on it and make sure that the tab is General Device usage "is enabled

Jeremy S said...

had previously never used a USB keyboard, but I had to start my mouse with another computer, then in conjunction with the mouse on your computer to install. After this first period was good

sewrobb said...

I never use USB keyboards and mice. You have two connections, dedicated to them, so I never had a problem with one of them!

Post a Comment