Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Phone I Just Upgraded My Verizon Phone Online, When I Get It In The Mail Do I Have To Go The Store?

I just upgraded my verizon phone online, when I get it in the mail do I have to go the store? - go phone

Like the title says, I installed my phone on the Verizon Web site, because my time was about 2 years. I ordered a new phone will be sent to my house, so when you arrive, I'm going out to the store to my old phone and turn it on again? What should I do if I am to get a new phone?

2 comments:

manwiu d said...

Pretty sure it must. Just follow the instructions, or if not working call Verizon CS.

starrfyr... said...

Since yours is an extension of the contract, if you get your new phone, the first thing he put fully into account. Then again, you have updated your current phone (off). You can then log on to www.verizonwireless.com and renewal. All the information you need on your fact sheet packing. This will activate the new phone. Then dial * 228 and program your new phone.

All instructions are in a bright yellow sheet of paper. You do not need to activate call, you can do on the Internet because you are a buyer, and the extension of his contract.

Post a Comment