Monday, January 4, 2010

Portable Phone Charger Portable Phone Charger?

Portable phone charger? - portable phone charger

ok for me and my family is camping this summer to supply the electricity. I wonder where I found a phone charger, that the business can keep my @ night or even a field of work can have. I do not want to crank it cuz I saw that I do not want to, which in turn was sitting hours. I do not want like $ 30. we have a car charger, but I like people text @ night b4 going to sleep and do not want to go to have him go into the dark lol. I have a Samsung Verizon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK look, I think the signing of the $, in the United States, have the only thing I think of a company based in the UK, a website www.firebox.com

Anonymous said...

The goal is a battery charger

Anonymous said...

The goal is a battery charger

Anonymous said...

The goal is a battery charger

Post a Comment