Saturday, February 13, 2010

Upper Lip Severly Damaged I Am Waking Up With One Side Of My Mouth/upper Lip Severly Swollen, Anyone Hear Of Or See Before ?

I am waking up with one side of my mouth/upper lip severly swollen, anyone hear of or see before ? - upper lip severly damaged

Perhaps little lips r in your sleep? or inside of the cheek? Or maybe it is a beehive of an allergic reaction and near its mouth is swollen. what happened to my brother was this great piece (which appeared almost a second language) was created in the form of language, the guy next door, and took take some time. This is a salivary gland had exploded, had to be operated. rather than his upper lip ..... maybe his head against a nightstand or something? and there is always the possibility to put some of the eggs, I'm afraid. but not as scared as you are in this perspective.

1 comment:

warplesn... said...

You can make a tooth abcesso. Sometimes you will have no tooth pain because the nerves died in May or pain impulses can be blocked by swelling. If it worsens, you should go to the dentist or doctor that you are not likely to disappear by itself, and can be very dangerous.

Post a Comment