Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jbl Car Subwoofer Amp Wiring Problems Hooking Up JBL Sub And JBL Amp?

Wiring problems hooking up JBL sub and JBL amp? - jbl car subwoofer amp

I have this sub:
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12256_JBL+P1022.html

And this amplifier
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12247_JBL+GTO3501.html

Therefore, I must connect the sub at 4 ohms amp connected to you at 2 a.m. to 4 p.m. ohm sub and 4 and 1
I wired the front row of the subcommittee, and it seems too small, so separately wired + - + and - conduct of two S + and S together with the internal cash terminal.
Logged in the parking lot out, I have a set of + - one of the sets of terminals of the amplifier.
Well, it sounds harsh, but apparently not strong enough for 225 watts RMS.
I sat down in front of my home 120-watt subwoofer in my car, and it seems just as strong if not stronger

And the two games that youRMINAL the block?
Since they no cables in series or parallel, what is the name of the cable there?
What if I find that point at 2 ohm amplifier, when the submarine is expected that 1 or 4?
Should the two terminals of the amplifier to the terminals in the box to wire?

No comments:

Post a Comment