Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things To Write In An Engagement Card Wanna Critique My Proposal Plans?

Wanna critique my proposal plans? - things to write in an engagement card

OK, I've got my girlfriend a dozen roses, a box of chocolates and an engagement ring and Valentine's Day. They wanted to go eat at the first restaurant ate together, then I hope to return to their seats. I give you the roses, and then escaped towards the end of the night, in the current and drink a few beers (just kidding) and then gave her a small bag with a box of expensive chocolates. In the box of chocolates, I have a note saying "XXXXX, you are the best of my life. I will always love you and will be with thee forever." If you then remove the card until I found the ring in the game-doo, where you have the chocolate (I ate, and probably ***** slap to later), and sick to his knees and begged to get married

Good / bad? To improve something? I payL-lines, as I wrote in the map a bit awkward, no one has anything to add / change them? better ideas? Thanks

10 comments:

Molly B said...

Do not worry about the exact wording of what he wrote on the note and not try to polish. Say what you feel and stay there. It leaves the heart and she knows it. In other words: Do not try to sound like Hallmark writing.

For the remainder of the plan, I think its great. If it does not shed tears of happiness and melt into his arms, she is a princess of ice. It seems a very real and we kind of their singles by a nuisance, is another good reason why the market ..... kidding ..... Congratulations to you and the girl is lucky.

sklincky... said...

Place immediately and without Play-Doh.

sweetie1... said...

can reach over playdoough stench of their new Diamond? sounds like a good guy, good luck.

I MISS YOU! said...

Freakin awesome !!!!! Good luck and congratulations! Of course, my dream, Disneyland proposed: D is .. FELIZ DIA DE SAN VALENTIN!

Angelika said...

I think it's really good! sounds like something completely different, and so nice gonna aske ur V-Day!

B2B2008 said...

I like it! Go ahead and good luck!
PS Ring Playdoh not stink, do not worry

sparkie said...

Sounds like a very happy woman. Sounds perfect. Congratulations to both!

Cindy said...

If you want the attention considerr maybe yu should do today in the restaurant if you do more in private, then I think your plan is fabulous!

Star said...

wow ... She wants love ... Although anygirl

SweetStu... said...

If the lines are certainly going to be kitschy.
The idea is really nice (with the exception of beer, haha), but could plydough wat a rethink, because there is the ring insert and that your friend is really a finger ring and pap will bring dough?
Good Luck

Post a Comment