Friday, December 25, 2009

Paper Plate Bunny Looking For Heavy Cardboard/paper Spheres As Form For Project?

Looking for heavy cardboard/paper Spheres as form for project? - paper plate bunny

I saw these things Michaels, but can not think what they are looking concept online, it looks like they made of a material Brown Paper Bag is made with 3-way is not flat. If you would like a round ball is a flat plate. and in all shapes, animals, places to come, balls, Santa Claus, the Easter holidays, I think they are for the painting, but I'm not sure. The document is very heavy and solid. You do not have a saw or a little cut. I need the discussions, which are reduced by half and the two sides of a project that I am accustomed to see. Who knows how to call these forms. And maybe where I can buy wholesale? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment